SHRIMP CEVICHE » Steps for Ceviche + 3 TIPS
The Shrimp Ceviche It is good for us to enjoy it on those hottest days of the summer. This meal, so delicious and so easy to prepare, can be enjoyed in a thousand ways and today's is no exception. Here we show you a very special recipe to prepare it with prawns and have it ready in a matter of minutes. Do you dare to try it? 😀
How to make Peruvian shrimp ceviche?
A variant of ceviche, which is easily prepared with ingredients that are easy to get anywhere, we recommend choosing them well so as not to have problems when eating them. Here is the data for this shrimp ceviche recipe Peruvian style:
Rations: 4 people
Preparation time: 22 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total: 42 minutes
- 1 1/2 kilo of peeled and cooked prawns
- 1 purple onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ripe tomato
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 12 lemons
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Shrimp ceviche recipe preparation
Here are the steps to prepare this delicious Peruvian shrimp ceviche:
- 1. The first step is to take the purple onion and cut it into feathers. Then place it in a bowl with warm water to soak them and add a little salt.
- 2. Let the onion rest for ten minutes and then take it out and drain it perfectly. Rinse it with cold water and reserve it separately in the bowl.
- 3. Take the tomato and cut it into small cubes that you will also reserve together with the jalapeño peppers, which you will have to cut right in half.
- 4. Put the prawns in another container and add the purple onion, chilies and tomato. Squeeze all the lemons on top and crush the garlic clove, to sprinkle and season.
- 5. Lightly stir all the ingredients and add two tablespoons of olive oil to thicken. From here you will let the mixture rest for about ten or fifteen minutes.
- 6. When the prawns have been cooked well with the lemon juice, you only have to flavor the ceviche with a little finely chopped parsley.
- 7. Finish by seasoning to taste and serve this dish accompanied by crackers or baked toast. You can also add a bit of hot sauce if you like strong flavors.
- 8. As you can see, this is a very easy dish to prepare and you can do it for any occasion.
I hope you loved it prepare the prawn cevicheor also called Shrimp ceviche. If you want to learn more seafood recipes you can continue browsing our website. 😀