Recipe with King Prawns EASY + 3 TIPS
The tasty squid recipe that we are going to share with you today, it is very simple to prepare and so rich, that surely when you try this dish you will end up licking your fingers. It is about squid stuffed with cream, with which you can show yourself how much your culinary skills when cooking seafood.
How to prepare garlic seafood with cream?
Rations: 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
What goes in a seafood platter?
To prepare this sea saucerwe need the ingredients to be cools so that our recipe for garlic seafood comes out very rich and we have no problems consuming it. 🙂 Here is the list of these ingredients that we need to make this recipe.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 purple onion
- 1 tube of squid
- 4 precooked mussels
- 3 prawns
- 2 small octopuses
- 50 grams of shrimp
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
Garlic Seafood Recipe
Now let's move on to the most important part of the recipe for Garlic seafood with creamthe very simple steps you need to make this delicious marine recipe.
- 1. First of all, you are going to peel the prawns. Then you are going to sauté them in a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper, no more than a minute.
- 2. Repeat the previous step with the shrimp. It is not necessary to peel them.
- 3. Now it's the turn of the mussels, except that you are only going to heat them with oil for half a minute, just so they seal.
- 4. Cook the small octopuses in a pot with boiling water and when they are ready, brown them in the pan for a minute, just as you did with the previous shellfish.
- 5. Cut the squid tube into rings of the same size and also proceed to sauté them for 60 seconds.
- 6. Next, you are going to chop the garlic cloves and the onion into small and very fine pieces, putting them to brown in the pan for a couple of minutes, so that the garlic takes on color.
- 7. Add a splash of white wine on top and let it evaporate, slightly moving the pan.
- 8. Now yes, you are going to add all the shellfish so that they mix with the garlic and onion. Cook them for a few minutes and sprinkle parsley on top to season.
- 9. Serve this seafood platter warm and accompany it with a little lemon juice. Everyone will love it.
To learn more seafood recipes you can continue visiting our website. 😀 every day we add new recipes and easy to prepare.