PERUVIAN Recipe » EASY + TIPS【2022】
The squid ceviche can be found in the city of Lima in all the streets and places of sale of typical food of Peru. Due to its flavor and low price, it is a food that is consumed very frequently throughout the population of Peru.
The squid is a mollusk very similar to the squid, because it is very similar. However, it is considered of lower quality, as it has a different flavor. However, the squid has a very abundant population and is found in almost all the seas on earth. It has a length of approximately 25cm and their food consists of small crustaceans, cephalopods and some other molluscs of the same species.
How to make pota ceviche?
The squid ceviche It has a very similar preparation to traditional ceviche and during preparation it is important that the ingredients are of very good quality and very fresh, especially in the case of pota, whose meat is very delicate and tends to break down very easily, if it is not bought fresh.
The nutritional values pota are well known; especially for its high degree of proteins and vitamins of the complex b, especially vitamins B2 and B12. It is also very rich in minerals such as phosphorous, potassium and magnesium.
Despite its high protein content, it is a very low-fat meat. Saturated fatsso it contains very few calories and is a good ally in weight control regimens and other diseases related to Cardiovascular system.
pota ceviche recipe
The pota ceviche recipe It is very simple. Next, general information about this recipe is provided and then we will explain its preparation step by step.
Rations: 4 people
Preparation time: 22 minutes
Cooking time: 23 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
- 500 grams of squid
- 10 fresh lemons
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons ground yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons ground hot pepper (optional)
- 1. In a pot with water and salt, boil the pota for approximately 30 minutes over low heat; It is also recommended to add a clove of garlic to the pot. In this way, its flavor is enhanced.
- 2. When the fish is cooked, put it to cool and then cut it into small cubes. These cubes must be smaller than the fish for traditional ceviche.
- 3. Squeeze the lemons in a glass container and add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Add the peppers and the ground garlic to the bowl. Mix all ingredients
- 5. Cut the onion into small squares and place them in a container with water and salt. Take them out and reserve
- 6. Add the pota in the bowl with the lemon juice. Remove and let marinate for approximately 15 minutes.
- 7. Add the onion to the preparation and mix.
- 8. Rectify the salt and ready to serve and enjoy this tasty ceviche