OCTOPUS A LA DIABLA » Super Easy Recipe Steps + TIPS【2022】
Is deviled octopus recipe you'll love it if you're a fan of the Spicy foods. We present you a delicious octopus a la diabla, whose flavor will leave you licking your fingers and will also give you the opportunity to impress your family with something completely new. It's easier to cook of what you believe and once you do, you will surely want to repeat it.
How do you prepare the octopus a la diabla?
Rations: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total: 50 minutes
- 3 kilos of octopus
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 10 chiles de arbol
- The juice of 2 oranges
- English sauce
Deviled octopus recipe
Let's move on to the most important step, the instructions for prepare the octopus a la diabla.
- 1. Wash the octopus perfectly, removing any excess slime it may have and also the stinger if it still has it.
- 2. Next cut the onion in the shape of a cross. You are going to put it in a pot with water and the head of garlic.
- 3. Put the octopus in the pot, taking care that it is well covered by the water and add just a pinch of salt.
- 4. Cover the pot and bring everything to a boil. While the octopus is cooking you are going to do the following.
- 5. Roast the chiles de arbol in a pan and when they are ready, put them in a blender glass with the orange juice.
- 6. Peel the clove of garlic and crush it, to add it to the blender. Beat these ingredients until you get a smooth sauce.
- 7. Once the octopus has been cooked, you are going to cut it into pieces and you are going to fry it in a saucepan with butter.
- 8. When the octopus is fried, cover it with the sauce you prepared, keeping the saucepan over medium heat.
- 9. Add a few drops of Worcestershire sauce and two tablespoons of tomato sauce. Stir everything very well.
- 10. Finally, let it cook for a few more minutes before serving this delicious octopus a la diabla.
I hope you liked this recipe a lot. deviled octopus, if you want to discover more seafood recipes you can continue browsing our web portal. 😀